Swoop™ is U.S. FDA 510(k)-cleared for neuroimaging of patients of all ages.
Available to medical facilities in the U.S. only. Currently seeking approval in additional countries.
U.S. federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
1. Choose a Quantity
2. Select Your Date
3. Place a Down Payment
Hyperfine Swoop™ is the first portable, easy-to-use MR imaging system in the world, made easy-to-order. When you order Swoop™ online, we stand by our product and offer a 30-day No Questions Asked return policy.
Included With Your Order
- One Swoop™ Portable MR Imaging System
- Head Coil
- Full Size Apple iPad® Pro
- Quality Assurance Phantom
- Patient Positioning Padding
- Power Cord
- Accessory Bag
Hyperfine Subscription Service
Integration to installed PACS platforms or image access via included Hyperfine Cloud PACS requires the Hyperfine Subscription Service. Contact a Hyperfine expert with questions about this monthly subscription. Subscription service includes:
- Four contrast sequences included with the system (T1, T2, FLAIR, and DWI with accompanying ADC map)
- Software updates
- Service and preventative maintenance
- Onsite training (during deployment phase) and virtual training for both new and current users
- Hyperfine Cloud PACS with Cloud archive
- FDA cleared Advanced AI Applications: automated and auto-aligned measurements of brain volume, ventricular volume, and midline shift
- White glove delivery to your door
Learn more about the Swoop™ and the benefits of a portable MR system. Download PDF