Portable MR Imaging.
Introducing more immediate, simplified, and affordable MR imaging for your patients. Get Swoop® in as little as 7 days.
Hyperfine’s Swoop is the only portable MRI you drive to the patient’s bedside, plug into a standard wall
outlet, and acquire critical images – all within minutes. No waiting. No transporting the patient.
Click through the dots below to see Swoop’s features
- FDA-cleared for MR imaging of the brain and head in patients of all ages
- At the ready to deliver T1, T2, FLAIR, and DWI (with ADC map) tissue contrasts
- Controlled by an easy-to-use wireless tablet
- A breakthrough in accessibility for MR imaging
Swoop design enables:
- Patient monitoring over time with its serial imaging capabilities
- An accelerated learning curve – user training generally requires just 30 minutes
- Location flexibility – powered by a standard wall outlet and uses less than 900W
- Affordable ownership – the system costs less than the annual service contract alone for conventional imaging systems
- Secure image upload to the Cloud or facility PACS
Best of all, the Swoop portable MRI’s open layout means reduced patient anxiety, while the innovative magnet configuration enables loved ones to stay safely at the patient’s bedside.
Curious about delivery of an MR imaging system like none other?
Ready to order Swoop? Before the system arrives, be sure to download the easy prep checklist below. Don’t worry, our team will work with you at every step to ensure a smooth set-up.
Designate a location where the Scanner is to enter the building.
Designate drivers and operators
Complete safety training
Decide on connectivity options with your site’s IT and network security teams
Identify an appropriate storage location with controlled access
What would you like to do next?
Schedule A Virtual Demo
Contact us today to schedule a web-based meeting. We will conduct a virtual demonstration of the features, functionality, and user interface of the Swoop® Portable MR Imaging SystemTM.
Schedule A Demo At Your Door.
Our national tour begins in May. Visit our Demo At Your Door™ microsite to learn more and request one of our demonstration trucks schedule at a stop at your facility!
Awards & Recognition
Fast Company Magazine World Changing Ideas honorable mention in two categories: North America and Health
MD+DI Gold Medical Design Excellence Award in the Radiology, Imaging, and Electromechanical Devices category