Hyperfine’s Swoop™ is the only portable MRI you drive to the patient’s bedside, plug into a standard wall
outlet, and acquire critical images – all within minutes. No waiting. No transporting the patient.
Halo (Gauss Guard)
Swoop’s remarkably small 62″ wide Controlled Access Area is easily noted by our expandable “halo” gauss guard ring.
With built-in continuous ‘noise cancellation’ of electromagnetic interference and the specific design of our aluminum screen, no external shielding is required for Swoop’s operation. Swoop goes wherever MR imaging is needed.
Swoop’s removable 8-channel head coil is encased in clear, durable, and easy-to-disinfect polycarbonate plastic.
Unfold the Swoop bridge to ease bedside patient loading. Fold back up to make ready for your next patient.
Casters and Joystick
As close to magnetic levitation as we could imagine, Swoop glides easily from patient to patient, courtesy of a joystick and powered drive wheels.
Shipping with an included Apple 12.9″ iPad, exam set-up, initiation and image review is made simple.
Swoop plugs in to an ordinary wall outlet and is ready to scan in less than 2 minutes. Astonishingly efficient, Swoop uses about the same power as a coffee maker: 900 watts.
Height: 55” (140cm)
Width: 34” (86cm)
Power: 15A, 110V
Swoop™ bedside assessment is:
- FDA cleared for MR imaging of the brain and head in patients of all ages
- At the ready to deliver T1, T2, FLAIR and DWI (with ADC map) tissue contrasts
- Controlled by an easy-to-use wireless tablet
- A breakthrough in accessibility for MR imaging
Swoop™ design enables:
- Patient monitoring over time with its serial imaging capabilities
- An accelerated learning curve – user training generally requires just 30 minutes
- Location flexibility–powered by a standard wall outlet and uses less than 900W
- Affordable ownership–the system costs less than the annual service contract alone for conventional imaging systems
- Secure image upload to the Cloud or facility PACS
Best of all, the Swoop™ portable MRI’s open layout means reduced patient anxiety, while the innovative magnet configuration enables loved ones to stay safely at the patient’s bedside.